What is an essential thing to pack when travelling with your partner? This article will talk about thong and help first-time buyers with some crucial insights.
It’s very important to make those intimate moments extra special by surprising them with some sex appeal. Thongs have become popular lingerie wear, and many people are secretly eyeing them.
Let us go ahead and find out the basics of shopping unique intimate wear.
What is a thong?
It is lingerie with a unique design with a sexy and practical look. The front part looks like a bikini cut panty, but the backside provides minimum coverage.
Many women prefer to wear it during their beach visits and for a sexy ramp walk session. It can also be combined with the bra to give it the structure of a swimsuit.
If you’re curious to understand the right strategy to pick a sexy intimate wear, then read it.
How to pick the right thong?
While many women are cautious while choosing this type of intimate wear, some have fun experimenting with all types. If you feel that it causes discomfort, then put that thought away from your mind.
Below are some pointers on choosing the right intimate wear for the first time.
- Your purpose: It is important to remember that thongs can have various purposes. From steaming up your bedroom to helping you avoid panty liners. These briefs expose your butt cheeks and enhance their look in short dresses and miniskirts. You can have your reasons for picking it up, and that’s okay!
- The fit: Thongs can be uncomfortable only when you ignore the sizes while buying them. Always consider the size of your regular panty and its coverage, and choose one You can refer to the brand size chart and make a choice easier.
- Exposure: If you want to flaunt your thongs, then experiment with the designs. But, if you like to keep it hidden, choose a design that will stay below your waistline. You can top it with slim-fit jeans, skirts, or shorts.
- Fabric: This should top your priority list because it dramatically determines your comfort level. A fancy intimate wear need not necessarily have a comfortable or supportive fabric. Stick to 100% cotton if you will use it regularly as underwear. There are many beautiful options like satin, mesh, microfiber, and knits to woo your significant other.
- Colour: Many customers feel that colour doesn’t matter in underwear. But, it matters a lot because your intimate wear is meant for your intimate moments. You have all the rights to choose a shade or a pattern that will enhance your body parts. So, choose the colour and pattern patiently.
- Mindset: Most of the time, people give up on thongs because they are not prepared for it. If you expect it to make you feel comfortable from day one, you will be disappointed. But, you will certainly get used to it as you continue to embrace the beauty of this lingerie wear.
Now that you are already in the mood to give it a try, it would be safe to wish you lots of luck and lust. Remember that getting the right size and appropriate fabric will help you in your initial days. You never know how you can be the trendsetter of your tribe by picking stylish thongs.