India is filled with road trip routes thanks to its geography and diversity. With all these routes each of the routes offers a different scenery. Some are based on Hill stations with amazing views, some are based on coastline along with seashore giving breathtaking views of the Ocean. Here are top 10 Famous bike trips in India:
- Manali to Leh Bike Trip – Leh Ladakh is surely On everyone’s Bucket List and what better way to complete this item on the bucket list then do to a Bike trip from Manali to Leh .It Is A Perfect Bike trip to test your driving Capabilities and the total Journey takes around 473 kms and it takes 2 days to reach to Leh from Manali .The Roads on this trip will test your Driving Capabilities and Skills to fullest . If you can Drive on this road then you are capable of driving on any road in the world.
- Ahmedabad to Mount Abu Bike trip – Mount Abu is a wonderful Hill station in Rajasthan and it is very close to Ahmedabad . Doing a Bike ride from Ahmedabad to Mount Abu is a fun trip as you will get to notice the 2 different cultures of the two states . We all Know how amazing Gujarati cuisine and Rajasthani Cuisine is so you will get to eat local food and delicious finger licking food while riding on the way. The Road trip usually takes 5 hours because of the Hilly regions and the total distance to be covered in Kms is 237 kms.
- Mumbai to Goa Bike trip – Goa is the perfect destination for a Vacation with your friends , travel Buddies , Partner . And Road trip from Mumbai to Goa is one of the best road trips to take in any season . The route takes almost 11-12 hours but the amount of amazing places that come in between are amazing . You will pass from Lonavala , Pune , Satara and more amazing destinations . This entire trip is 587 kms and the route.
- Bengaluru to Ooty Bike trip – Bengaluru to Ooty is full of scenic views and the best time to do this road trip is Rainy season. During this time the greenery becomes even more green and you will thoroughly enjoy the trip . Entire trip takes Approx 6-7 hours and the distance which will be covered will be 278 kms and the route will be Bengaluru- Ramanagara – Mysore – Ooty. You can explore Mysore and get to know a lot about the culture of Mysore by visiting the Mysore Palace . In Ooty there are Nilgiri Ghats and these Ghats are amazing and one should not miss those and apart from this you can visit the Bandipur forest and you can go for a jungle safari in Bandipur forest.
- Visakhapatnam to Araku Valley Bike trip – Going to Araku Valley from Visakhapatnam is a once in a lifetime experience . This Journey consists of wavy roads , Greenery around you, Green hills surrounding you . Total Distance is 114 kms and the total time taken to do this trip is 3 hours .And there are many Interesting Places you can visit on the way such as Tatipudi Reservoir then Borra Caves , Galikonda View point and there are several Coffee Plantations that you will see on the way to Araku Valley .
- Spiti Valley Bike trip- Road to Spiti Valley is also considered as one of the toughest roads in the world so doing this bike trip is also a achievement in itself because doing this trek takes a lot of guts, But there are some amazing places near spiti, Like you can Visit Chicham Bridge which is Asia’s Highest Suspensded Bridge, You can visit World’s Highest Post office near spiti and send a post to you and your loved one’s, You Can Visit the Last village of India Chitkul and have lunch at ‘Hindustan Ka Aakhri Dhaba.
- Jaipur- Udaipur- Mount Abu – Pushkar Bike Trip – Exploring Rajasthan on Motorcycle is an amazing experience and what other route to prefer than Jaipur udaipur mount abu and pushkar. Here you get to explore all the major destinations in rajasthan.
- Sikkim Darjeeling Bike trip – Bike ride in the north east is a blessing and the routes you can explore are a gem of spots like Siliguri, Gangtok, Lachung, Zero Point . The Best time to do this trip is in the month of October.
- Ahmedabad to Rann Of Kutch- This is an amazing road trip and it will take at least 4 -5 days to properly explore this area as there are so many places to explore like Dholavira , Bhuj, Mandavi beach. The total distance will be 767 kms. The best season to do this trip is from October to March.
- Jaipur- Jodhpur- Jaisalmer Bike trip – This trip is amazing considering the locations,Sand dunes and everything. It is an amazing option for locations such as Jaisalmer where sand dunes are there and you can go dune riding.
These are the 10 famous Bike trips in India, Plan yours and add it to your bucket list